8 Basic Rules for Using a Urinal
Avoid a major faux pas and follow these 8 simple rules for using the urinals in a men's restroom.
- Never, ever turn your head
Look forward, eyes straight. Ideally there will be a newspaper or TV placed above the urinals to keep eyes from wandering. If somebody taps you on the back, don't fall for it.
- Always leave a gap when possible
Never, ever stand next to a man at a urinal if you don't have to.
- Don't touch the bathroom wall
Yes, I know, some people like to take one hand and slap it on the bathroom wall while taking a piss. It's not cool, and it's not "urinal acceptable."
- Only talk to people you know at a urinal
There is no point in making useless conversation with a random dude at the urinal. Exception: if you're drunk.
- If a situation looks too much to handle, it's OK to abort
Pretend you came into the bathroom to wash your hands or blow your nose. Anything, just get out!
- Don't use the midget urinal unless rule number 2 applies
There's nothing wrong with the midget urinal, it just implies something.
Choose the urinal near the wall and angle towards it. You'll thank me for this later.
- Use extreme caution when standing next to a man in a pair of urinals
Really, I think the only thing worse than being in the middle of a 3 urinal set is being part of a urinal pair. No explanation needed.
Hits: 4 K