1. Take the batteries out of all the remotes in the house. (Hide them well.)
2. Organize his workshop, dresser top, or other special place.
3. Bribe his faithful dog away from him with a steady diet of Ring Dings.
4. Shrink his underwear in the dryer and when he complains, innocently suggest that he's gained a few pounds.
5. Stare at his forehead and when he notices, casually ask if there is any history of male pattern baldness on his mother's side.
6. Repeatedly misplace the cordless phone, preferably in a different room each time.
7. Repeatedly lose his cellular phone in restaurants around town.
8. Loan his precious cellular phone to a pregnant girlfriend who "needs it more than he does."
9. Insist upon a lot of "meaningful conversations."
10. Have your mother fly in for a month-long visit unannounced.
11. Reverse his contact lenses in their case.
12. Snip a small hole in his fishing waders, then follow him with a camera to capture his "sinking" on film.
13. Superglue the pages of his Little Black Book together.