Ten reasons why TV is better than the WWW
- It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
- When was the last time you tuned in to "Melrose Place" and got a "Error 404" message?
- There are fewer grating color schemes on TV--even on MTV.
- The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
- A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
- Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.
- Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
- You just can't find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
- Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
- You can't surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the other
Hits: 13 K