ATOMIC MASS: Accepted at 53.6kg, but known to vary from 40-200kg.
quantities in all urban areas
1. Surface usually
covered in painted film.
2. Boils at nothing; freezes without known reason.
3. Melts if given
4. Bitter if incorrectly used.
5. Found in various states from virgin metal
to common ore.
6. Yields if pressure applied in correct places.
1. Has great affinity for gold, silver, and a range of precious
2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3. May explode spontaneously
without prior warning and for no kown reason.
4. Insoluble in liquids, but activity increases
greatly by saturation in alcohol.
5. Most powerful money reducing agent known to
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports
2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
3. Very effective cleaning
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in the
2. Turns green when placed beside a better
1. Highly dangerous except in experienced
2. Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained at different
locations as long as specimens do not come into direct contact with each other.
Not to be
disclosed without prior notification.